DATE: FRIDAY JUNE 9th
TIME: 10:00 AM
LOCATION: WARNER CENTER PARK
RSVP NO LATER THAN MAY 20th
Please complete the form below to reserve admission passes and purchase your lunches for the Culmination Event.
A few notes to help you:
Guests: Please indicate the TOTAL number of guests you are bringing to the event (all attendees need an access wristband).
- Do not include your graduate in this number.
- Each graduate has four (4) seats available to their family – you may bring as many additional guests as you would like and they are welcome to bring blankets or beach chairs to sit off to the side or behind the allocated seating.
Lunches: You may purchase as many $15 lunches as you require for your family and guests. On the day of the event, you will have the choice of Tacos & Fresh Brothers Pizza, with popcorn & drinks.
- All lunches must be prepaid on the form.
- Do not include your graduate in this number, their lunch is paid for by the 5th Grade Committee.
- If your family chooses not to stay for lunch, your child would be technically “leaving school” before the official end of the school day which is 12:37pm. In that case, you will need to complete the paperwork with the office in advance.
Parking Pass: Each graduate has one (1) parking pass, free of charge.
- The waiver must be initialed to claim that pass.
- Additional parking passes may be purchased on the form for $7, and will be covered by the same waiver.
- Large bouquet of flowers with a balloon – $25
- Small bouquet of flowers (no balloon included) – $15
- Balloon bouquet (includes 2 mylar and 4 latex balloons)* – $15
*All balloons will be held in a holding area until the end of the ceremony.
Video: Recordings of the ceremony are available for purchase on either DVD or flash drive for $25 per copy.
An envelope containing your access wristbands, parking pass and other information for the event will be sent home with your student a few days before the event. We will email you then to remind you to look out for this important envelope!
Remember: RSVP with payment received no later than May 20th
If you have questions please email [email protected]
We look forward to sharing this special day with you!